 Technic / Bionicle / 56
Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:59:25 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think).

You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and
download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes)

If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK

...Not that I want to encourage posting "secret" codes we are only supposed to
get by buying the product, I would like to see the codes, since I have no way of
getting them legally at the moment :-(

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

< INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE >

Message is in Reply To:
  Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think). You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes) If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK Huw (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)