 Technic / Bionicle / 55
Re: Need help with bionicle game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:37:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
Never mind its the Online thing, You need to reenter the Lava When you see
the first Bionicle - Tahu

There is the castle

I got to the castle already, and used the winch to raise the bridge to the
main part in the lava lake, but I can't go into the 3 doors in the background
of the inside of the castle. The only door I can go into in the inside of the
castle in the lava lake is the one with the tribes leader in it. I also can't
seem to start the pulley to the icy moutain. Can You help me?

Relax.
Deep Breaths.

Right, you can't go across the pulley because, as you can see it goes to the
icy mountain, obviously the home of kopaka. Checking at the observatory
there are some 33million seconds that need to elapse before the event
depicted on the base showing a figure with sword/shield some stars (or
snowflakes?) and the constellation that looks like a pair of mountains.
33million seconds turns out to be somewhere next month. Of course for the
real impatient people the whole thing doens't wrap up until christmas of so.
As for the rooms in Ta-Koro (the lava castle) what else do you want to see?
The lava castle seems like an ideal place for Tahu (Fire Toa) to be. It would
be interesting if it would let you talk with him, if the Toa even can talk.
Vakama (the fire turaga) warned you that you are not popular with the
tohunga from Ta-Koro, snooping around isn't likely to improve matters,
besides given that the first bit only had a few locations one suspects that
there really isn't more to see...
There is also a mostly burnt jungle to the left of the castle's main entrance
(the one with two guards). Even though the jungle has a very clear path down
it, I can't enter it.

James (who finds the puzzle of who we play as more interesting than the
prophesy)
This brings me to another question (for the lego company, or an employee):
Sience this game is getting quite complex, and I keep hitting the back button
(I can't seem to remember it's a flash program), Do you plan to come out with a
"save game" function?