 Technic / Bionicle / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
Need help with bionicle game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 03:00:48 GMT

I need help with the bionicle game! After I got to the big castle in the middle
of the lava lake, all I could do is talk with the tribe leader. The game
wouldn't let me go into the other 3 doors in the background! Do I need to wait
for the 3 guys to stop danceing (disco?), or Kopaka to arrive, or something
else? Please help.

NICK :^L