 Technic / Bionicle / 60
Re: Need help with bionicle game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:43:55 GMT

"nick cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message
news:G8AGMC.139@lugnet.com...
This brings me to another question (for the lego company, or an employee):
Sience this game is getting quite complex, and I keep hitting the back • button
(I can't seem to remember it's a flash program), Do you plan to come out • with a
"save game" function?

Oh no, that sounds like even more cookies, grr! Doh!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de