 Technic / Bionicle / 36
Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 03:16:04 GMT

Random observations of Lego's new Bionicle website:

Each Toa has a short trailer movie using sweet cgi.

Each mask has a specific power associated with it.  Obviously each Toa and
Turaga have a specific mask that they prefer and that mask's power it
associated with him, but they can all switch to a different mask as the
situation calls.  This answers my previous question of what the masks do.  I
think I'll collect them after all.  I suspect the mask powers will be very
important in the Bionicle video games.  Reminds me of the Zelda game Majora's
Mask in a way.  There's even a plot device for the evil Makuta to possess a
mask and turn its wearer into his servant.  Nice excuse for Toa to fight each
other.

The streaming audio wasn't working, but apparently they've cooked up some sort
of music.  I wonder if there's going to be a Bionicle soundtrack CD or
something?

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) Are you using Netscape? We're currently having a problem related to Netscape, Flash, and Windows Media Player, which means that you can only access the music clip on the Bionicle Music page from Internet Explorer. Or actually, why don't I just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Message is in Reply To:
  Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think). You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes) If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK Huw (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)