 Technic / Bionicle / 57
Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:00:16 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

"Eric J. Keef" <keefe@nctsguam.navy.mil> wrote in message
news:G85nEs.3Cq@lugnet.com...

I would very much like the codes posted as I don't have any yet (Codes,
Cans, or Bionicles)

To avoid problems I have mailed them to you.

...Ooh! ooh! me too! :-)  (I'd get them to correct way, but LEGO wont sell them
too me yet :-(
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

< INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE >

Message has 1 Reply:
  CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Hi! The Codes are not all that secret. You do not even have to buy the sets, as the code is shown right on the outside of the Cans. Also, the Codes were shown for free in the German LEGO Club Magazine (which is a free LEGO magazine anyway). So, go (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)