 Technic / Bionicle / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
A couple of questions regarding the Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 03:53:21 GMT

To whomever has any of the sets, I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. I hear that there is a head piece with an eye piece beneath the masks on
the Bionicles. Is this true? And if so, would somebody be willing to post
pictures of what they look like? Are the faces different?

2. Is the light blue used in Gali the Life on Mars light blue or the Maersk
light blue? It's hard to tell.

Thanks