 Technic / Bionicle / 562
  WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

I ordered the bionicle sets i didn't aleready have from the shop at home website, plus two mask packs. One of them contained an infected Kanoi Hau. Has anyone else in the U.S. found one yet? It would be cool if I was the first person in the U.S. to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) I think you should know, I hate you. I deeply, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart hate you. What other masks did you get? I'm planing on doing the same thing, so do you know how fast Lego Shop@Home delivers? (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

I got a light gray Huna (Vakama's mask in Nuju's color), a black Miru (Lewa's mask in Onua's color), and a red Kaukau (Gali's mask in Tahu's color), plus the infected Hau. The masks come in a small box containing two masks plus an extra head, unlike (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

I know i shouldn't do this here, but you can find the Bionicle Masks (about 50) for sale, each one at my Brickbay Store - UK - Edwards Parts You could try that to make your self complete? I myself have the complete set of masks but i don't have any (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) Are you sure ?!? A BLACK RAU ??? I hope that's a typo or else I will go crazy again! Do they release Turaga-shapes in Toa colours now? The salesman in Po-Koro wears one of the black Rau, but I thought it would be a virtual-only mask (like the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

Ye, that is in fact a typo, and it is in fact a black Matatu. Sorry about that. I am hoping that they will have a black Rau so I can build the koli ball salesman with spare Huki/Hafu pieces. Ian (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

Muaka and Kane-Ra come with a black version of Vakama's mask(name escapes me) which I am now prowd owner of =) i sent the pic I managed to get at my Exs to Xitain, as hes got a better site than mine for now. So lets hope he gets it up soon for u (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

Hi Andrew (...) Although I wouldn't claim my site to be better than yours (more informative maybe, and more Bionicle related) I just uploaded the images you sent me to: (URL) like your little Onua MOC so I added that pic also, although it's not Rahi (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

I have received my copy of the 3 Theme decks of the Bionicle Card series, I am somewhat disappointed? No Holo's? The only holo is the logo in the bottom corner for the Upper Deck. Comes with 100 different cards which you will need all 3 decks to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) Those are spiffy robots. Som of the links are broken, but I saw a lot of interesting variations (eg horse Slizers). Not as adventurous, but you might find these pics interesting: (URL) Gali/Onyx/Frost interaction is the most dynamic, but the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) Why would the number of holos matter? It's not a collectible card game so whether or not any of them are holographic shouldn't matter. Unless you just like looking at shiny things. (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) web-authoring software, I put this together: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

Holos and stuff like that are usually rare cards to get you to buy more packs in the futile hope to collect them all. Since the 3 theme decks actually give you all the cards, there would be no point in such cards (except that they would be really (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!

(...) I bought 4 packs today, 1 had 3 masks in it, and another had an infected Tahu, WooHoo! Martin (good Bionicle day today!) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)