 Technic / Bionicle / 611
Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 00:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Kyle Beatty writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
Muaka and Kane-Ra come with a black version of Vakama's mask(name escapes
me) which I am now prowd owner of =)
i sent the pic I managed to get at my Exs to Xitain, as hes got a better
site than mine for now. So lets hope he gets it up soon for u all...

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
STF

Those are spiffy robots. Some of the links are broken, but I saw a lot of
interesting variations (eg horse Slizers).

Not as adventurous, but you might find these pics interesting:

Brickshelf has been down today, so in a fit of testing out some new
web-authoring software, I put this together:

http://www.geocities.com/kyle_beatty/battleroyale.html