 Technic / Bionicle / 606
Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
Muaka and Kane-Ra come with a black version of Vakama's mask(name escapes
me) which I am now prowd owner of =)
i sent the pic I managed to get at my Exs to Xitain, as hes got a better
site than mine for now. So lets hope he gets it up soon for u all...

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
STF

Those are spiffy robots. Som of the links are broken, but I saw a lot of
interesting variations (eg horse Slizers).

Not as adventurous, but you might find these pics interesting:

The Gali/Onyx/Frost interaction is the most dynamic, but the pictures just
don't do justice to the illusion of motion.

Speaking of cameras not doing justice: Gali's translucent blue mask is
almost invisible to my cheapo (ancient Quickcam) webcam. Under low lighting,
the gray head and yellow eyes beneath are completely visible while the mask
appears as an x-ray-like shadow.

Sorry to have strayed so far off-topic.