 Technic / Bionicle / 612
Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:28:39 GMT

Holos and stuff like that are usually rare cards to get you to buy more packs
in the futile hope to collect them all.  Since the 3 theme decks actually give
you all the cards, there would be no point in such cards (except that they
would be really cool).  I guess our collecting bug will have to be satisfied by
the masks.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

I have received my copy of the 3 Theme decks of the Bionicle Card series,

I am somewhat disappointed? No Holo's? The only holo is the logo in the
bottom corner for the Upper Deck.

Comes with 100 different cards which you will need all 3 decks to complete,
also 2 Toa Masks in the Packs (already seen), I will try to get some
pictures up soon..