 Technic / Bionicle / 568
Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:19:55 GMT

I know i shouldn't do this here, but you can find the Bionicle Masks (about
50) for sale, each one at my Brickbay Store - UK - Edwards Parts

You could try that to make your self complete?

I myself have the complete set of masks but i don't have any Rahi,,,,

Keep you Infected Mask protected, as i went to see another Mask Collector
and he had 2 but one is damaged, the infected layer is glued on to a Black
Hau

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

Ian Constable" <ianc@san.rr.com> wrote in message
I got a light gray Huna (Vakama's mask in Nuju's color), a black Miru • (Lewa's
mask in Onua's color), and a red Kaukau (Gali's mask in Tahu's color), • plus the
infected Hau.  The masks come in a small box containing two masks plus an • extra
head, unlike the European ploybags, two of whish I managed to pick up • along
with Lewa and Kopaka on a trip to France a few moths ago.
Shipping time varies.  When I ordered the Fire Pack by phone on a • Wednesday it
came on Saturday, but this slightly larger order on the website was on • Monday
and came just today, making the shiiping take a week.  Also Nuju was
backordered and was just shipped today.
Ian

P.S. I will probably be putting a website up soon with a list of the masks • I
have.  Until then I have:
All the standard Toa masks in their respective colors
Same goes for Turaga with the exception of Nuju
1 lightgray Huna
1 black Miru
1 black Rau
1 green Pakari
1 green Kaukau
1 red Kaukau
1 red Ruru
1 infected Hau!

Paul Gardosik wrote:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
I ordered the bionicle sets i didn't aleready have from the shop at • home
website, plus two mask packs.  One of them contained an infected Kanoi
Hau.  Has anyone else in the U.S. found one yet?  It would be cool if I
was the first person in the U.S. to get an infected mask!
Ian

I think you should know, I hate you. I deeply, sincerely, from the • bottom of
my heart hate you. What other masks did you get? I'm planing on doing • the
same thing, so do you know how fast Lego Shop@Home delivers?