 Technic / Bionicle / 604
Re: WOHOO! I got an infected mask already!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:01:38 GMT

I have received my copy of the 3 Theme decks of the Bionicle Card series,

I am somewhat disappointed? No Holo's? The only holo is the logo in the
bottom corner for the Upper Deck.

Comes with 100 different cards which you will need all 3 decks to complete,
also 2 Toa Masks in the Packs (already seen), I will try to get some
pictures up soon..

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

I like your little Onua MOC so I added that pic also, although it's not • Rahi
related. I still need images of the large bird combined by the Nui-Jaga • and
the large tiger from Muaka & Kane-Ra. Also, I still haven't seen pictures • of
the real Card Game.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de