 Technic / Bionicle / 32
  Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

www.bionicle.com has changed today (I think). You can now get loads of info on the masks, tools, Toa and Turaga and download screensavers and wallpapers (if you have the can and mask codes) If anyone wants the codes posted here, LMK Huw (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) I would very much like the codes posted as I don't have any yet (Codes, Cans, or Bionicles) 6 months is a long time to wait. //VR Keef (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

The Bionicle info page has this: Are you a reader of Ca se passe comme ca or Megatop? If you are, enter the secret password you received in the space below. Any of you folks in Europe want to track these down for us? (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Random observations of Lego's new Bionicle website: Each Toa has a short trailer movie using sweet cgi. Each mask has a specific power associated with it. Obviously each Toa and Turaga have a specific mask that they prefer and that mask's power it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) Are you using Netscape? We're currently having a problem related to Netscape, Flash, and Windows Media Player, which means that you can only access the music clip on the Bionicle Music page from Internet Explorer. Or actually, why don't I just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) Yes I had recieved them. Thanks (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) ...Not that I want to encourage posting "secret" codes we are only supposed to get by buying the product, I would like to see the codes, since I have no way of getting them legally at the moment :-( --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) ...Ooh! ooh! me too! :-) (I'd get them to correct way, but LEGO wont sell them too me yet :-( --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) It does seem a little unfair that Lego put the cool stuff behind a code that is not available to most of the world for at least a nother 6 months. Given that I have every intention of buying bionicles _when_ available I have no qualms asking (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Hi! The Codes are not all that secret. You do not even have to buy the sets, as the code is shown right on the outside of the Cans. Also, the Codes were shown for free in the German LEGO Club Magazine (which is a free LEGO magazine anyway). So, go (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) Do we actually have a release date for Australia yet? Given that the US catalogues say Ausgust, and we have only just got LOM and the new SW sets that they have had for a while, does that mean we might get them just before Christmas? Martin (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) "mega", "passe", and "xxxx" seem to work. (try viewing the source). Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) I just got the 2001 catalogue today, and it says "Coming September", but this is next to the software, so does this mean we will see them sometime soon? We can only hope. Martin (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)