 Technic / Bionicle / 194
Re: New post on Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 15:25:13 GMT

transyellow - Yellow "No Yellow mask Yet" - but there is transyellow on • Gali
The transyellow mask may belong to Pohatu.....

But Pohatu has brown masks?, so a transbrown will fill that gap? We could
see yellow masks out there is the 3rd wave of masks , if there is one? or
the the transyellow fits the biege range?

I got mine with the first wave, and unfortunately there is no transbrown colour in the Lego universe...well, not yet....

> > > White           Kopaka            Clear
The clear mask only appeared in the new batch of masks, while the • lightblue one appeared with the old batch of masks. This might be
a hint that Kopaka's Kaukau may be the lightblue one.....?

I am, sure that Kopaka is White, there again, Lego can release a new colour
that doesn't match any Bionicle, just like the Light Red wheels in
Roboriders.

Maybe..... it's really time Lego steps in and tells what this is all about........

Wrong corner, its the right, again a new colour, unless it matchs Vakama
Orange series?

I think this is transorange that appeared in many space series (iceplanet...)

I have already done this, all i need is the addtional ones to fill the gaps,
i don't know if Carl wants to help me out here
check it out: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/bionicle/list.htm

great job! I'm sure the gaps will be filled soon!!