 Technic / Bionicle / 191
Re: New post on Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:34:54 GMT

A reply

transyellow - Yellow "No Yellow mask Yet" - but there is transyellow on • Gali
The transyellow mask may belong to Pohatu.....

But Pohatu has brown masks?, so a transbrown will fill that gap? We could
see yellow masks out there is the 3rd wave of masks , if there is one? or
the the transyellow fits the biege range?

White           Kopaka            Clear
The clear mask only appeared in the new batch of masks, while the • lightblue one appeared with the old batch of masks. This might be
a hint that Kopaka's Kaukau may be the lightblue one.....?

I am, sure that Kopaka is White, there again, Lego can release a new colour
that doesn't match any Bionicle, just like the Light Red wheels in
Roboriders.

Brown          Pohatu             Transbrown
The mask Carl referred to as transbrown in his previous postings is the
same that Xtian and I referred to as transblack.....

Ok, so this mask goes to Onua? It does look black as well.

Light Red - i saw the translight red on Xtain's site -
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_kaukau8.jpg , bottom left corner
You probably mean the transorange Kaukau, bottom right corner. Bottom left
is the translightblue one

Wrong corner, its the right, again a new colour, unless it matchs Vakama
Orange series?

This is REALLY a confusing matter....... xTIAN should update his mask site • and put up scans of the masks that are available....
maybe we should await his next update and then submit scans of additional
masks.......

I have already done this, all i need is the addtional ones to fill the gaps,
i don't know if Carl wants to help me out here
check it out: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/bionicle/list.htm

So it looks like more to come,
I am starting to think that this is going to be one big job to get all • of
these "masks"
Mission impossible.....?

But it can be done MI2? TRy to collect what ever the 2002 range throw at us?
"Collect 246 Coloured Gems" (This is not true, just messing around here)

I can already foresee their next message on lego.direct: We are working on • it. Please understand that it's a complicated matter and
we have to investigate the issue properly until we come up with a definite
number..........

Thats right, i am waiting for a reply on the numbers, until them we can only
guess, the figure of 72 + ? is untrue

6 Toa's in 6 colours = 36
6 Turaga in 6 Turaga Colours = 36
Infected = 1 has been found but i think that there will be 12 in all for all
12 Bionicles = 12
Gold = Yet to be confirmed = ? = but there may be 12 = 12
Unknown mask which is yet to be confirmed = could be 12 colours? = 12
2 Turaga in 2 Toa colours = 12

So at the moment it stands at = 120 Masks

This total does not include any Promo Masks or the missing Turaga Masks in
Toa colours
Which are
Mahik
Rau
Huna
Komau

So these 24 are yet to be found if they are out there.

Colours so far that have been found - and transcolour for Gali's Kaukau
-------------------
Green - Dark Green
White - Clear
Blue - Dark Blue
Red - Dark Red
Black - Need to confirmed
Brown - Need to confirmed
Light Green - Unknown , Neon as Gali's Eyes
Light Grey - Unknown - could be clear?
Light Blue - Light Blue
Orange - Light Red
Dark Grey - Unknown
Beige - Yellow?
Infected - Unknown

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk