 Technic / Bionicle / 182
Re: New post on Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Peter Kanters writes:
thanks i was really getting confused about the masks, in my place there are
no bionicle sets in stores why not? i doknow but i wil get them all thats
for sure!!

Hi Peter,

I saw Bionicle being sold in the Netherlands (I guess you live there because
your e-mail address ends in .nl).  I have to work in Venlo (which is pretty
near the German border) but there they had Bionicle (and all the masks were
sold out there already, and they only had a few Bionicle Toas left (so it
was selling pretty well over there).

I haven't seen any Bionicle yet in a (Belgian) Bart Smit store  I had to go
to a 'no-big-brand-name' toystore...

Hope this helps a bit...

Carl