 Technic / Bionicle / 193
Re: Online Listing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 14:50:35 GMT

Thanks Xtain

The list has been updated for the basic Toa Colours

When i get the scans for the others they will be updated

Thanks

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message
Here is a basic one with pictures

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/bionicle/list.htm

Excellent job !!!

That's about what I expect my own Bionicle Mask section to look like too,
one day ...

Well, at least I uploaded a few more images of current masks to my own • site
so that you might copy these and use them for your list until you have
better images:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

There's a new "images for Michael" - picture that contains something you
might need :) ...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de