 Technic / Bionicle / 1322
1321  |  1323
Subject:
Copper Masks & McDs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:33:25 GMT

The TRU promotion ran pretty smoothly up in the North Seattle area.
You had to go to Customer service at each one and request your masks. In
most cases I carried 2 copies of the poster with me to reference.

Ended up going to 4 different TRU stores scored 8 masks.

2 more McD's in the area had been giving out "random" Tohunga.

Found one that asked me which color I wanted. But they still
didn't have #5 or #6 (kongu & Matoro)

I think I've got way too many of these now...