 Technic / Bionicle / 1323
Re: To certain inconsiderate twits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:00:36 GMT

in article GJF57r.7Hv@lugnet.com, Todd Kubo at kamikazekubo@hotmail.com
wrote on 9/9/01 4:28 PM:

Actually, I was in on TRU and saw a kid doing that.
Let the manager know, and he walked over and took the kid
to the info desk. Didn't see the exchange, but I think he was going
to make the parent Uy all the boxes the kid had opened, or ones that were
opened.

I like THAT idea.

Well, if it's any consolation, the Toys R Us down the street from me
(Clackamas, OR) pretty much always has mask packs in stock and they're (so
far) always unopened.

If anyone is stuck in scavenger central and would like me to pick up a
couple I'd be happy to.
                                            - Jordan
                                            lundj@earthlink.net

* "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'."    *
*  - President Bill Clinton, quoted in Time Magazine, Feb. 1996    *