 Technic / Bionicle / 1308
1307  |  1309
Subject:
To certain inconsiderate twits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 01:14:50 GMT

What really annoys me are those who are so obsessed with getting all the
masks before everyone that they have to go through ALL of the mask boxes,
looking for the good masks, and not letting anyone else get anything good
for a change.  That is one of the rudest things someone can do.  How would
they like it if their friends went through the Christmas presents before
their friends got them?

--
Markham