 Technic / Bionicle / 1321
Re: To certain inconsiderate twits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:28:39 GMT

Actually, I was in on TRU and saw a kid doing that.
Let the manager know, and he walked over and took the kid
to the info desk. Didn't see the exchange, but I think he was going
to make the parent Uy all the boxes the kid had opened, or ones that were
opened.

I like THAT idea.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Markham Carroll writes:
What really annoys me are those who are so obsessed with getting all the
masks before everyone that they have to go through ALL of the mask boxes,
looking for the good masks, and not letting anyone else get anything good
for a change.  That is one of the rudest things someone can do.  How would
they like it if their friends went through the Christmas presents before
their friends got them?

I've been taking the defiled boxes to customer service at the stores where I
find them...most times, I don't look inside myself, and I've yet to buy them
as damaged or shelf worn (though I probably should)...I'll tell you what
though, if I ever catch one of these little punks digging into the boxes,
I'll stop them and get them thrown out of the store A.S.A.P.

Matt