 Technic / Bionicle / 1336
Re: Copper Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:46:27 GMT

BTW - side note: was at a Walmart today, and tucked in amoung all the
Jack's, Movie Studios & Bionicles sets was a big box with a
reach-in-and-grab hole, Bionicle "Find the Power" logos on it, and inside
was a handful or three of various masks - apparent free for the taking. One
of each of the 'Great' Masks - a White Miru, a Black Hau, a Blue Akaku, a
Brown Pakari (which I also got in a Kanohi box bought at the same time), a
Trans-Red Kaukau (which I already had, but mistakenly thought I had in a
different color) & a Green Kakama.

Congrats! You got in on the same promotion that Walmart had 2 weeks ago. There
aren't very many of them that still have the masks available.

-Dave