 Technic / Bionicle / 1326
Re: Copper Masks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
The TRU promotion ran pretty smoothly up in the North Seattle area.
You had to go to Customer service at each one and request your masks. In
most cases I carried 2 copies of the poster with me to reference.

My TRU here in Chicago delayed the promo till October 14... they said they
were all gearing up to give away the copper masks this weekend, but it got
pushed back for some reason.  They even had signage reflecting the new date.
Sort of a bummer....