 Technic / 9644
    Sports car —Luis Hernández
   Well, my little sports car has reached a "leave it that way, I'm happy enough with it" status... sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have enough pieces (just 1000 in total) As promised some months ago, it's only 9 studs longer and 4 studs wider (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Sports car —Stéphane Simard
     Very nice car. Since it's small, it must be pretty fast when motorized. Is there a place to add a motor? Or it's already there and I haven't noticed it? (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
     (...) Thanks (...) I think there is a place behind the engine, in the trunk, but I'm not sure. I just figured it out today... and I've got no motors. Luis (comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Nathanael Kuipers
     It is nice to see, that with LEGO you can make a sportscar in any scale you want. It looks like your car has the same features as my GTcar.. (I saw in the topic of the 'unknown instruction book' you already noticed it. ;)) I think the result of your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
     (...) That's maybe why I decided to restart an old thread talking about your car? My car has almost the same functions as your GT car but I had to change a lot of things in order to keep size small... and you missed the pop-up headlights (but then (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Paul Kleniewski
      "Luis Hernández" <lXmXhXaXrXiXaXnXo@l...nmail.com> wrote in message news:HC61yp.AnI@lugnet.com... (...) very good job pixel (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) Amazing! Somehow you managed to build *that* from only 1000 pieces! (...) parts you own and within the size limitations! The scanned "photos" looks suprisingly good too! Spotlighted. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
     (...) Thanks. I'm glad to know that people like my MOCs... specially because it's the 1st one I post (I don't count my MLCAD drawings) (...) That was the challenge... to put all functions (specially suspensions) in a very little space. The next (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Sports car —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) LUGNET members can Highlight or Spotlight posts. If a post recieves enough of those they end up on the front page of LUGNET. This means folks from other newsgroups find the post and can see it. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Hmmm... The MPD supplied in the gallery seems to not work correctly. I opened up the file and it appears as if mose of the file is missing. Any chance of you uploading a corrected version? -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
   (...) Ouch... I forgot it! There is nothing wrong with the.mpd file. It's supposed to be a MLCAD drawing of the car... but I've been too lazy and I've only drawn the front suspension system, and not exactly the one in my car, but an updated one. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Orion Pobursky
   In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes: <snip> (...) A little bit of shameless self promotion here but... I've written a plugin for LDDesignPad that does bendible objects. You can find it at my website: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
   (...) Does it work in MLCAD? Luis (comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)