 Technic / 9484
Re: new jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:27:38 GMT

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:HB6L0s.ECv@lugnet.com...

I'm waiting to see the movies before making more comments! I liked the way
you could operate the two parts of the boom independently though, for some
reason I always have a mental association of the two parts moving
simultaneously.

movies are uploaded
see Re: to my first post

unfortunately the hand on the movie is mine
so i didn't drive the cam :)
but i prommise next movies will be done with parts moving simultaneously

Have you seen some of the newer type of those lifts? They seem to have • many
joints and telescoping sections, a real challenge to build in lego I • think!

http://www.manitou.com/uk/quel/besoins/acces/acces_01_art.htm

good idea!
i'll do it

thanx