 Technic / 9470
Re: new jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:45:42 GMT

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:HB6Dpx.HG9@lugnet.com...
Cool! I think the health and safety guys would have something to say about
that man basket though :-)

i thought nobody will notice that
but i was wrong
you did
now i have to confess what had happend
he fell down
that's why he didn't appear on the rest of photos :))))
but he survived
so we will see him soon

jennifer
you are not commenting to much so
i assume... my photos made you laugh enough :)))

thanx

best regards
pixel