 Technic / 9420
Re: what can i say
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Often it's a kid that collects stuff he found as neat... I can only guess but

I think that's it, Tobbe. He's using it as his personal online folder, and
just gathering stuff he likes.

Of course he could be bragging to all his school friends about his unique
designs, and giving them a link to his folder ;-)

If my hunch is correct he sneaks to a corner and hides he's still playing with
LEGO so I don't think he'll brag.

I can be wrong of course and I cincerely hope I am.

/Tobbe