 Technic / 9411
Re: what can i say
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:33:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi

simon sundberg (11034) on brickshelf
shows us some pictures

Interesting, but personally I think the name is even more so. It has a Swedish
ring to it and I don't recognize it which could mean there's another Swedish
AFOL in the works - yay!

as i am relatively new on brickshelf
i don't know is it a well manner
to put a few words
who did what!

This is a bit of a touchy subject.

But I consider anything that's Online and can be accessed without hacking is
official. And if it's official it's OK to repost it (minding (C) of course) or
link to it. But then again it can be someone who's waiting for the moderation
to clear before announcing there new creation with pride, fireworks and all. If
that's the case you steal their thunder, so to speak. But it's worth the
risk IMHO.

Now I have to go search for this Simon dude, there's no contact info on his
BrickShelf gallery...

/Tobbe