 Technic / 9442
Re: what can i say
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
He also posted designs from Luis Miguel Hernandez Ariano. I don't know • why
people post other's work, it's happened before. It's a shame we can't • email
him and ask. He ought to credit the original creators.

Oh, so it was stolen? I missed that.

Often it's a kid that collects stuff he found as neat. I can only guess • but I'd
say it's some school going kid who want's to keep stuff so he can rebuild • them
when he get's home. Why they can't use URL's like everybody else is • beyound me,
and the beyoundness is probably also the answer...

It is indeed a very nice collection of suspension systems. So the collector
is picking the good quality... especially since my own creation is in there
;)
And mine (5 MOCs)!!!  ;)

I dont mind, realy since I know how my own works looks like.
Neither do I

But it would be nice if he wrote a litle notice on that page with info about >each model on his pages.
I think he could also post the LDraw files, if someone wants to see them
(and doesn´t know where are the original sources). That makes me think...
why didn't he post the .ldr files also? AFAIK , Øyvind and I have the .ldr
and .jpg files in the same folder

And pixel, aren't some of the suspension setups yours?

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)