 Technic / 9412
Re: what can i say
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
simon sundberg (11034) on brickshelf
shows us some pictures

as i am relatively new on brickshelf
i don't know is it a well manner
to put a few words
who did what!

He also posted designs from Luis Miguel Hernandez Ariano. I don't know why
people post other's work, it's happened before. It's a shame we can't email
him and ask. He ought to credit the original creators.

TJ