 Technic / 9414
Re: what can i say
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:50:42 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:HAtEzD.4Cs@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi

simon sundberg (11034) on brickshelf
shows us some pictures

what i meant to say was
the pictures are in his folder so they look like his MOCs
even if there will be an announce on the group
some ppl will not see it at all

But I consider anything that's Online and can be accessed without hacking • is
official. And if it's official it's OK to repost it (minding (C) of • course) or
link to it.

that was the clue

pixel