 Technic / 9342
Re: how many creators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:13:44 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:HAK2rG.Exu@lugnet.com...

- is it really so expensive to produce bricks so they are so... • expensive?

Yep. It costs a lot of money to produce the molds.

yeah i know that but one mold can be used many times (i know they lose
dimensions or so)
i meant creating plastic jars for cosmetics or something like this
cannot be too expansive don't you think?

when i see shelfs full of bionicle only
i cannot imagine how lego is going to increase the sale

Bionicle sells, that's the harsh reality.

grrrrr

even xmas gives me nothing (in shops... in poland) why why why???
That probably has to do with LEGO Poland.

they say they are depended on lego hq

Never heard of COBI, Sweden is pretty free from clones, but the bricks are • far
more expensive then in the US, mostly due to different taxes (25% VAT on
LEGO).

http://www.cobi.com.pl

I'd say they are growing in Sweden again, 2003 will be a great year with • LEGO
going back to their roots and all.

hallelujah!!!

br
pixel