 Technic / 8126
Re: Making 7u axles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:46:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:

Congratulations! Welcome to the wonderful world of brick modification ;-)
If the axles work I also need to make some plates I can pass a wire through
(like a sandwich, 2x2 plates for the bread and the wire for the filling!) -
evil cackle, bricks beware!

Aaaargh! Before doing that, consider sandwiching wires between 2 of these
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=32028

I've done this many times and it works well, without the need for evil mods!

ROSCO