 Technic / 7285
Re: DETAILS: 8011 Jango Fett & 8012 Super Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tony Knaak writes:
those sets, you are one lucky guy. I work at Wal-mart and got
busted snooping through the new sets last week.

Well, they did have them all crammed on the top shelf opposite of the normal
Lego shelves. There were no prices listed, but they scanned fine at the
register.

I went to my local wal-mart too. I even looked on the top shelf for the
nearest rows-- no joy.

-Ben