 Technic / 7195
    Re: New Parts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Including non Technic?? Me, I've always pined for an easy way to reverse stud polarity. The Megablocks double sided (studs on both sides) plate is a great way to do it in minimal thickness. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Parts —John Barnes
     :) How thick would the center section need to be - one plate (1/3 brick)? Zero is hard - it'd be just a handful of little double length studs ;) So assuming you want some plate thinckness pieces, what size and color and how many do you need? JB (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: New Parts —Ralph Hempel
      A quick hack might be to just glue the exisiting plate parts back to back. That gets you a two-plate stud reverser. The other route is to eliminate the ridge at the bottom of the two plates before you glue them together. I THINK this leaves enough (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

          Re: New Parts —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) Glue?? Ewwww.... (...) Not that there's anything WRONG with that! I THOUGHT I saw milling machine marks. :-) John, you should have posted something about some obscure set you found with these nifty new parts in them (after brassoing the marks (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

          Re: New Parts —John Barnes
      :) (...) Yeah, I was going to try that, it's no coincidence that this is April 1 ;) But I didn't have time to polish them last night, and that darn digital camera takes much too detailed pictures! So I bailed on the whole "anyone know what set these (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: New Parts —William Howard
      An "inverted tile" please - ie one with studs on the top and filled in on the bottom (so I can add "skid pans" to the bottom of vehicles. Black and dark grey (at least but I can also think of reasons for all the other colours that standard tiles (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

          Re: New Parts —Ross Crawford
      (...) How about (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

          RE: New Parts —William Howard
      (...) robots when I can't be bothered to put in idler wheels - would be better though if you could get some that were flat (and different sizes) not domed, as you can't make nice large areas by abutting them. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: New Parts —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Actually not a bad idea! The (misnamed in my view) light grey "technic 1 1/2 pin" *almost* fills the bill, it almost fits inside a brick bottom, except for it's shoulder But plate thickness is fine. That's what THEY did in theirs. (...) Size? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Parts —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Pardon the intrusion on this dead thread, but... I have a small reference image about this kind of element here: (URL) Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)