 Technic / 7067
7066  |  7068
Subject:
Need Instruction Scans - Trike Buggy (set 1257 or 3000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:59:02 GMT

Been doing a little hobby project of making as many Technic motorcycles as I
have parts for. One that I do not own but am trying to recreate from the box
(bag?) artwork/pic is the Trike Buggy, set #1257 (or #3000 as the Kabaya
Promotional Set: Trike Buggy). I almost have it figured out, but I can't
make out what is joining the 'forks' to the 'body'. The box pic shows a
black liftarm of somekind, but I can't figure it out.

Help!

Thanks in advance

mdubade@yahoo.com

(still dont know why this uses my long dead @aol email address).