 Technic / 6285
Re: 8862 pneumatic cylinders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:13:03 GMT

A year ago I made a page for these differences, explaining it to one of my
technic-set buyers.
I'll upload the page again, for about a week or two.
Everybody CHECK IT OUT =>> end of doubts and discussions about this! For
now...   :-)
In my BB-shop I offer color-laserprint-copies of this 'all-yellow' 8862 version.

But, first check the info. URL:
http://leden.tref.nl/~groen711/lego/8862Diff/8862diff.html

regards,
Klaas H. Meijaard - Netherlands
BB-shop: Greenman's ABS

David Arnon schreef:

Have there been two versions of <set:8862>?
I noticed that someone wrote in the comments to this set [1] that it has "all
yellow cylinders" and on Gaurav Thakur's review site it actually appears with
yellow cylinders but in all the other pictures I could find (lugnet, brickset,
brickshelf) it has the usual cylinders (yellow & black).

Does anyone have any more information about this?
Does any other set have these "all yellow" cylinders?

Thanks,
- David

[1] http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=8862_1
[2] http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/reviews/8862.htm