 Technic / 6228
Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
The ideas are neat for joining beams like that,......but the pix on your
Web-Site with the giant pully hook is killer!!!!

Wow, I don't think it was there last time I visited.

Thanks

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com

Thanks! I added that picture when I changed my website host and created
www.texbrick.com. The big 20-part block and hook on the front page is of the
same design as the one used on my big crawler crane:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/crawler_crane/

thanks,
TJ