 Technic / 6237
Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
Thanks again to everyone who responded. I've created a little page in the
Ideas section of my website to "record" these ideas.

http://www.texbrick.com/quick_pics/beam90.html

thanks,
TJ

If you want more 'axial strenght' try this:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=89049

I too, had the idea of doubling up my solution using 3L black pegs, I just
didn't bother to write it down.

Steve