 Technic / 6209
Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:57:13 GMT

TJ,

I would try a solution using the dark grey Technic pins that are 1.5 stud-widths
long, and the 1xn Technic plates with rounded ends and a Technic pin-connector
on each end.  You could use up to four per two beams.  Connect the plate to the
beam so that half of the plate extends beyond, and connect that with the pin to
the other beam.  Repeat as desired.  Good luck!

Seth.