 Technic / 6227
6226  |  6228
Subject:
T.j's Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:15:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

T.j's kept very quiet about his new tractor

http://www.texbrick.com/creations/new/index.html

It looks great, he's even tested it. Now on one of my pages

http://www.geocities.com/steveroblane

it says if someone acheives a pull of 66% of my trucks maximum, then I'll
publish my figure. Well As T.J has acheived almost 3kg I'd say that was spot
on as my truck has pulled approximately 4.5Kg.

So well done T.J. I'll now have to think about upgrading my truck from 2
gear motors to 4 to match T.j's tractor.

One more thing.T.j's tractor is fitted with a 'simple' remote control 2
speed box. Co-incidentally the Rotinoff is a bit more complex, as it has a
five speed remote control gearbox. I would have mentioned it earlier but
it's not quite perfected, it needs a bit more strenghtening, but it does work.

Steve