 Technic / 6240
Re: T.j's Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:02:51 GMT

What surface did you place your truck on? I need to find a suitable • surface
that is just rough enough to provide optimum traction.

Speaking of optimum traction, has anyone seen Brazil? It was on last Sunday
and featured an extremely cool Scammell truck with a pretty cool driver...
was this a real Scammell truck or just something tarted up for the film?

Jennifer