 Technic / 6095
Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:55:08 GMT

Hello,

I noticed on your site you have a bit of a comparison between FT & LEGO
pneumatics. Do you have a comparison of the cylinders? I'm wondering whether
FT have a longer cylinder than LEGO?

Are you aware that the 8680 Arctic Rescue Base set

  <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8680>

from the Technic Arctic Action theme

  <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/technic/arcticaction>

has two longer pneumatic cylinders. However, these are the older
single-action variety ...

Greetings

Horst

PS: I don't read in technic, just saw the posting in robotics ...