 Robotics / 16493
Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.technic, Soh Chio Siong writes:
Thomas Avery wrote:
To add, I have, of course, JB's pressure transducer. Besides the
ultrasonic range sensor, the IR proximity sensor and the magnetic
compass sensor. They all worked faultlessly and are products of a master
craftsman indeed.

I noticed on your site you have a bit of a comparison between FT & LEGO
pneumatics.

Found a link to on-line distributors of FT:

http://www.primenet.com/~gkeene/fischerprices.html

-Rob.