 Robotics / 16453
Re: extensions from hitechnicstuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:31:01 GMT

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, uhr@mathias.net writes:
hi guys!

has anybody experience with the extensions available at
http://www.hitechnicstuff.com/
?

are they reliable and worth the price?

I have not personally used the sensors but John Barnes had a few of the
components at Brickfest (compass, range finders, remote motor controller).
All of them worked great.  The brick casing were extremely clean (multiple
bricks bonded together and then milled out to form the interior cavities)
and the PCBs were production quality.  Truly amazing devices.

You'll have to decide for yourself if the functionality provided is worth
the price.  E-mail them (Hitechnicstuff) if you have any questions about • the
specs.

As Rob properly said, you have to decide if their functionlity is worth the
price. I can just confirm that they are absolutely well made: not only they
work perfectly, but they are very professionally cased too. I have John's
full range of devices, and I'm definitely satisfied with them.

Ciao
Mario