 Technic / 6092
Re: FT vs LEGO pneumatics (was: extensions from hitechnicstuff)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:40:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Soh Chio Siong writes:
Thomas Avery wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Jennifer Clark writes:
I would confirm likewise, the products are excellent indeed and well worth
it - I've used the remote control and lightbricks and they are superb.

Jennifer

I concur as well. I have the remote control unit and it has worked
flawlessly. It is packaged very professionally and is easy to incoporate
into my models. It's definitely worth it.

Although I don't have any of the other products offered, I'm sure they are
of the same high quality.

TJ

To add, I have, of course, JB's pressure transducer. Besides the
ultrasonic range sensor, the IR proximity sensor and the magnetic
compass sensor. They all worked faultlessly and are products of a master
craftsman indeed.

I noticed on your site you have a bit of a comparison between FT & LEGO
pneumatics. Do you have a comparison of the cylinders? I'm wondering whether FT
have a longer cylinder than LEGO?

Thanks

ROSCO