 Technic / 5096
Re: M1A1 Abrams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 19:48:24 GMT

I've put the Mpegs up, but their a bit big, so you'll have to decide if you
think it's worth it. I tried lowering the quality but it didn't change much
so I left them at high quality.

It's a new link but the page looks the same, the Mpegs are at the bottom.

http://www.geocities.com/steveroblane/m1a12.htm

Let me know what you think.

Steve