 Technic / 5097
Re: Part identification in set #398 Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:45:57 GMT

I have the set 398 standing beside me. It's an older type wheel plate, the one
with the metal axel in it.
With considerable force you can remove wheels and axle, what's left it what you
need: 2x2-with-hollow-studs.

Next problem: try to find the original rope which fits through the holes
......   :-)

Klaas H. Meijaard - Netherlands

David Lewis schreef:

Hi,

I'm trying to identify a part in this set from the instructions on brickbay.
I've been told this was an early Technic set, so I thought I'd try here.  An
ldraw part number would be great.

The part is on page 11 of the scanned instructions:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0398/0398-11.jpg

If you look to the left of the step number (14 in this case) you'll see a
2x2 plate with a "thing" on it being attached.

What is this piece?

    Thanks,

    David