 Technic / 4979
4978  |  4980
Subject:
Part identification in set #398 Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:58:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to identify a part in this set from the instructions on brickbay.
I've been told this was an early Technic set, so I thought I'd try here.  An
ldraw part number would be great.

The part is on page 11 of the scanned instructions:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0398/0398-11.jpg

If you look to the left of the step number (14 in this case) you'll see a
2x2 plate with a "thing" on it being attached.

What is this piece?

    Thanks,

    David